YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE
Southeastern Building has been building and selling homes for more than 30 years in the Middle Tennessee area. We are a dynamic organization looking for like-minded people. We put forth extra effort, with passion and focus. We live by each of our Core Values: Work to Win, Be All In, and Own Your Challenge in everything we do. We are going places and we are looking for people who are game changers. We want to surround ourselves with great people who work outside the box and have a desire to go beyond the typical 8 to 5. Think you’re a good fit? Check out our openings and send us a resume!
Residential Project Manager/Site Superintendent
Residential Project Manager/Site Superintendent needed for local Residential & Commercial Construction Company. Candidate needs construction knowledge including experience with blueprints. Must be able to coordinate material deliveries, subcontractors and maintain construction schedules. Computer knowledge is necessary. Must have own transportation and be able to pass a drug test.
Salary D.O.E. Benefit package includes Paid Holidays, Vacation, Health/Dental, Life and 401K.
Assistant Project Manager/ CAD Technician
Local Residential & Commercial Builder & Developer is seeking an Assistant Project Manager level architectural Softplan/CAD drafter & designer. Strong working knowledge of CAD Design software and Softplan, analytical skills with an understanding of design methods in residential and commercial construction. Two year technical CAD degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience working on commercial and residential design projects.
Duties & Competencies include, but not limited to:
- Strong working knowledge of CAD and Softplan
- Above average understanding in the housing construction process, materials and codes.
- Ability to draft details, elevations, sections
- Produce blueprints, plot plans, permit prints. Able to generate house files into one clean and accurate design package for production
- Work individually on smaller projects and as part of a team on larger projects.
- Responsible for picking up redline corrections.
- Strong ability to communicate with various departments.
- Assist in code reviews or research where required.
- Assisting with general duties such as preparing floor plans for sales brochures, pulling archives, shipping, etc.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to service.
- Ability to multi-task and keep several on-going projects going at one time
- Must be able to work under deadlines in an organized manner
Please send resume of qualified candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org