YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE
Southeastern Building has been building and selling homes for more than 30 years in the Middle Tennessee area. We are a dynamic organization looking for like-minded people. We put forth extra effort, with passion and focus. We live by each of our Core Values: Work to Win, Be All In, and Own Your Challenge in everything we do. We are going places and we are looking for people who are game changers. We want to surround ourselves with great people who work outside the box and have a desire to go beyond the typical 8 to 5. Think you’re a good fit? Check out our openings and send us a resume!
Commercial Property Asset Manager
Primary duties include insuring billing and collection of revenue, the efficient management of expenses and repairs, administration of lease terms, providing accurate & timely reports and maintaining a strong relationship with tenants and vendors.
- Prior commercial property management and real estate industry experience required.
- Knowledge and experience with monthly financial reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and general accounting functions including AR and AP.
- Ability to comprehend standard lease documents.
- Strong written and verbal communicate skills (tenant communications).
- Property management software experience; AppFolio experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, analytical and proficiency with MS Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Resolve all day-to-day property management issues.
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease agreements.
- Manage internal and external vendors to address tenant repair and maintenance issues.
- Interpret and enforce lease terms (lease administration).
- Fully utilize property management software functionality to efficiently manage the physical and fiscal requirements of the portfolio.
- Prepare annual operating and CAM budget for all properties.
- Review, approve and code all property level expenses; distinguish between CAM and non-CAM.
- Monitor the billing and collection of monthly invoicing to tenants including CAM billings, taxes, insurance and percentage rent.
- Monitor tenant payment failure issues, pending lease expiration’s and tenant renewal options.
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports, annual operating budgets and CAM reconciliations.
- Responds to after hour property or tenant emergency calls.
- Abstract all leases and understand major clauses affecting the operation and income of the property.
- Handles new tenant move-ins and coordinates with tenants as necessary.
- Responsible for executing the on-boarding process of new properties and tenants.
- Bid, negotiate and implement service contracts with all 3rd party vendors including landscaping, security, janitorial, etc.
- Assist Leasing Department throughout renting process, space showings etc., as needed
- Manage vendor relationships with, and parking teams, including the bidding process and performance requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.