As a local business who has been welcoming families into our homes for more than 30 years, we have always prided ourselves in putting our customers first. First and foremost, providing a safe environment for both our customers, employees and trade partners. We have been closely monitoring the developments and guidelines set forth by the CDC due to the Coronavirus or COVID-19 over the last week. To do our part to help limit the spread, we believe taking a proactive approach will help ease concerns associated with the virus and better protect our customers and staff.
Due to these reasons, we will be establishing the following guidelines:
- For our model homes we would be happy to meet with you face-to-face by private appointment only or virtually using Facetime or Skype.
- When visiting our models by appointment, we will be a handshake free zone.
- All model homes will be sanitized regularly.
- We ask that if you or any member of your immediate family have traveled overseas or are exhibiting cold or flu symptoms that you visit us virtually rather than face-to face. Our sales staff would be happy to tour with you using today’s modern technology through homes or even reviewing paperwork.
- We ask that when visiting by appointment you practice social distancing.
- When touring a model or home we ask that you avoid unnecessary touching of furnishings or hard surfaces.
- At this time, we are suspending all non-essential warranty visits.
- As a company, we are actively monitoring our team’s health. If anyone experiences symptoms, they are asked to stay home.
- We ask that guidelines be extended to our Selections Center and Walk Throughs.
Of course, our website is always open 24 hours a day with current information about homes available in your area. We are a resilient nation and together we will navigate these changes as they come.
For more information about ways you and your family can protect yourself, please visit the CDC website.