As a local business who has been welcoming families into our homes for more than 30 years, we have always prided ourselves in putting our customers first. First and foremost, providing a safe environment for both our customers, employees and trade partners. We have been closely monitoring the developments and guidelines set forth by the CDC due to the Coronavirus or COVID-19 over the last week. To do our part to help limit the spread, we believe taking a proactive approach will help ease concerns associated with the virus and better protect our customers and staff.
Due to these reasons, we will be establishing the following guidelines:
- Our model homes are open with an agent on duty. We ask that while you are meeting with our sales agent or staff that you please wear a mask for prevention purposes. We will have masks on hand in case you do not have one.
- As always, we would be happy to meet with you by private scheduled appointment or by using electronic methods of Facetime or Skype.
- When visiting our models, know we are glad to see you but we will be a handshake free zone.
- All model homes will be sanitized regularly.
- We ask that if you or any member of your immediate family have traveled by plane or are exhibiting cold or flu symptoms that you visit us virtually rather than face-to face.
- We ask that when visiting you practice the standard 6’ social distancing.
- When touring a model or home we ask that you avoid unnecessary touching of furnishings or hard surfaces.
- As a company, we are actively monitoring our team’s health. If anyone experiences symptoms, they are asked to stay home.
- At this time, we are did resume normal warranty visits.
- We ask that guidelines be extended to Warranty appointments, the Selections Center and any in-person walk through or meetings.
Of course, our website is always open 24 hours a day with current information about homes available in your area. We are a resilient nation and together we will navigate these changes as they come.
For more information about ways you and your family can protect yourself, please visit the CDC website.