Office Assistant/Marketing Coordinator
Southeastern Commercial Properties is seeking a Office Assistant/Marketing Coordinator. The essential duties and responsibilities of the office assistant include:
- Answer telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Providing a range of reports depending on what is requested by the principal broker, managing broker or sales associates.
- Oversee and manage calendar of SCP social media accounts and coordinate with SCP Social Media Manager. Agents are responsible for the management and content of their individual accounts
- Preparing and emailing a report on weekly activities to agents.
- Updating and ongoing review of all Listings
- Management of listing database and storage sites (Monday.com and Dropbox)
- Distributing mail, faxes and overnight packages to the appropriate parties.
- Oversees the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
- Assists with scheduling of conference room meetings and/or events.
- Management of all other marketing needs pertinent to the brand of Southeastern Commercial Properties, including but not limited to website content management, Chamber advertisements, print advertisements, office tv directory signage
- Create/Maintain marketing sales sheets for all listings; SBC sales sheets to be approved by SBC Team
- Placement and Management of Costar/Loopnet listings
- Assists the Managing Broker with all accounts receivables/accounts payable to ensure budget is met and/or exceeded
- Manages all documentation organization for TREC compliance including, but not limited to, Listing Agreements, PSA’s, and Closing Documents
- Other duties as assigned
Hours & Expectations
- Monday-Friday 40 hours
- Attire is Business Casual, unless event or meeting requires more professional attire
Please email resumes to: Amanda Foster email@example.com